My husband loves to write! Especially books that focus on living life God’s way according to His Word.
As of now he has authored two books:
Enduring Trials God’s Way. Trials are part of life on this side of heaven, and God wants to use them for your good! Scott (my husband) presents scriptural principles that give believers the encouragement they need when suffering. Every chapter concludes with questions that help you apply what you are reading. With Enduring Trials God’s Way you will:
- Develop the spiritual perspective to embrace trials
- Appreciate the maturity trials produce
- Understand the rewards–in this life and the next–for enduring trials
- Recognize God is still compassionate and gracious even during trials
- Learn to persevere through trials that threaten your faith
Your suffering is not meaningless or accidental. God loves you, and He always works in your best interests. Learn the Biblical Recipe for Finding Joy in Suffering!
Marriage God’s Way. At its best, marriage brings joys and blessings rarely seen in this life. At its worst, marriage generates pain and conflict, often because husbands and wives do not fully understand their roles and responsibilities.
Wouldn’t it be great if husbands and wives had access to clear, simple instructions on how to have a wonderful marriage? Such instructions exist! As the author of marriage, God placed the recipe in His Word that shows husbands and wives how to experience the marital blessings available to every couple. Whether you are preparing for your wedding, newlyweds, or marriage veterans, you will learn those instructions in Marriage God’s Way.
Scott offers a clear guide on the Bible’s view of marriage. He explains:
- Scripture’s commands for husbands and wives
- Godly love and how to show it
- Submission and headship
- Biblical intimacy
- How to build your marriage on an indestructible foundation
Scott combines clear teaching from Scripture with practical application for daily married life to encourage, challenge, and equip you to experience a healthy, joyful, Christ-centered relationship.